Asking Price: 650.000 € (negotiable)
This is a 13 bedroom hotel situated about 9km from Marvão, District of Portalegre in Portugal. Marvão is currently applying for World Heritage with UNESCO There are interesting things to visit in the surroundings such as Amaia (Roman village) Picturesque area, close to the Spanish border. The Gastronomy and wine tasting is a key activity in the area.
This hotel is interesting to be a Family run business, needing short staff to operate
Hotel additional information
- 13 bedrooms;
- All rooms have TV, Air conditioning and minibar;
- Each room as an unique decoration;
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Reading room;
- One bedroom can be converted to living quarters;
- 700 sq meters;
- Central Heating.
- Cash-Flow: 10.000€-25.000€
- Annual Turnover: 50.000€-75.000€
- Assets: 590.000 €
- Inventories: 15.000 €
Details concerning Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss account will be released upon signing a NDA.